These conditions affect reservations made directly, both through the reservation portal located at calgabriel.es (and pages owned by Cal Gabriel) or by telephone sales.
For reservations made through intermediaries, contact them to learn about the cancellation policy and reservation conditions. As it is not a direct recruitment, from Cal Gabriel we cannot make arrangements in this regard.
At Cal Gabriel we strive every day to make your stay an unforgettable moment, but we know that sometimes plans can change at the last minute, so we want to explain to you what our general hiring and cancellation policies are.
Below we detail the cancellation policies specific to each product and rate:
1. To confirm a reservation, we ask for an account deposit with the amount of the guarantee deposit, or a bank card where the charge or pre-authorization can be made. Or another means, such as a payment through the secure payment platform Bizum.
2. With the deposit of money, Cal Gabriel guarantees the reservation and availability of the room, in the terms described in the pre-booking email previously sent with the bank details and confirmation instructions.
3. In case of cancellations made more than seven (7) days in advance, Cal Gabriel undertakes to return the deposit, as well as to charge back the charge if it was made by bank card. It is also possible to change dates without penalty.
4. For cancellations, or modifications, less than seven (7) days, Cal Gabriel will not return or keep the reservation deposit, remaining without future effect. In the event of a reduction in the number of nights or guests, the amount to be invoiced at the end of the stay will be the total amount marked on the reservation, without the right to a reduction of any amount or future compensation.
5. In case of non-presentation on the day of entry, without prior communication from the customer, the reservation is considered cancelled, not generating the right to a refund of the amount paid as a reservation, and placing the reservation again room for sale
1. This special rate, specified in the contracting conditions, includes a discount on the standard rate, conditional on a minimum stay and full payment of the stay at the time of contracting.
2. Payment of the amount will be made by bank transfer, credit card charge or Bizum, being the total amount of the reservation, except for the tourist tax, which must be paid at the departure of the stay.
3. Once the total amount of the stay has been paid, it is understood as a firm confirmation of the reservation, and the “non-cancellation” conditions of this have been accepted. The reduction in the number of nights or guests does not give the right to a refund or future compensation.
4. Neither cancellation nor modification of dates is possible. In the event that there was a modification by the customer, the credit is lost and they must pay the new rate.
5. Reservations are kept until 11:59 p.m. on the day of entry. After this time, if there is no prior communication from the customer, without having been presented at the establishment, the reservation is considered “not presented”, being automatically canceled and the unit or units put up for sale again reserved by the customer.
1. It consists in the acquisition of an accommodation service (with or without board) to be enjoyed in the future, by the person who acquires it or to give as a gift. The amount includes all taxes.
2. Advance payment is required before the gift check is issued. Once payment is received, Cal Gabriel will issue a personalized document (gift check) to the recipient, with a reservation code that will be used to identify the check.
3. All gift vouchers have an expiry date, which marks the last day (included) to be able to stay at Cal Gabriel. After this date, the check is void. It is not possible to request a refund.
4. To enjoy the check, you must make the reservation in advance by contacting Cal Gabriel directly (by any of the possible contact channels). Use is subject to availability. On specific dates, minimum stays may apply (August, bridges, local fairs, Easter and Christmas).
5. It is possible to extend the number of nights booked, paying only for the nights not included in the gift.
6. Once the date of entry of the reservation has been confirmed, the same cancellation conditions will apply as in the case of “rate with cancellation policy”, it being possible to modify dates with more than seven ( 7) days in advance of the day of entry. If the modification occurs with less than seven (7) days, the check is considered honored.
7. Under no circumstances will the use of a gift voucher be accepted when the reservation has been made through an agency or third party.
The provider, responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations laid down in Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) , as well as inform all users of the website regarding what the conditions of use of the website are.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Formalize a reservation.
- Dispatch for the security forces ( identification is mandatory for all guests who spend the night at Cal Gabriel).
- Generate invoices.
At all times the data is handled only by authorized personnel, and forms part of a file owned by Mario Mata Madrid, as owner of the Cal Gabriel business, protected by passwords and technical encryption and security measures.
Under no circumstances is sensitive personal data collected.
To access the data, request its modification or cancellation, just send us an email to email@example.com and we will make the modification you indicate as soon as possible.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities developed on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use by the Courts and Tribunals of Lleida.
Mediation: we are registered with the Consumer Arbitration Board of Catalonia .